We do not sell any information to any third parties. However, we may collect and retain certain nonpublic personal information about you, including:
- Information we receive from you, such as your name, address, company and broker/dealer affiliation;
- An address we receive from a third party when you have an address forwarding service;
- Information contained in sent and received emails;
- Information (commonly referred to as 'cookies') collected from the Web browser of your PC that allows our website to recognize your browser.
We occasionally disclose nonpublic personal information about you to affiliates and non-affiliates as permitted by law. Some instances when we have shared information include:
- Sharing information with companies related to us so we can make you aware of new products or other services that we offer;
- Sharing information with companies who supply forms to verify form distribution rights;
- Disclosing information in connection with legal proceedings, such as responding to a subpoena.
When information is shared with third parties, they are not permitted to use the information for any purpose other than to assist the fulfillment of servicing you as a customer or as permitted by law.
We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to authorized employees. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
These measures reflect our commitment to maintaining the privacy of your confidential information. We appreciate the confidence you have shown by entrusting us with your information.
If you would like to learn more or have any questions, please contact us.